…fulfill Jesus’ command, “Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.” (Mark 16:15) In obedience to this command, we share the healing and regenerating truths of Chrisitan Science with inmates and/or patients in local, county, state, and federal penal, correctional, juvenile, mental health, veteran, and other institutions in the state of Missouri, making our church’s activities available to people confined in these institutions.
- Offer access to Science and Health with Key to the Scriptures and to The Christian Science Monitor Weekly through institutional libraries;
- Correspond with all institutional residents who ask for help studying the Bible and/or the writings of Mary Baker Eddy;
- Provide copies of the weekly Bible Lesson to all correspondents who wish to receive it;
- Provide other literature (as allowed by individual institutions) to aid in the study of Christian Science
- Facilitate video lectures on Christian Science.
- Conduct weekly church services
- Hold individual and group conferences
- Support local churches’ sponsorship of Christian Science lectures in institutions
- Support inmates in organizing and conducting their own Christian Science church services